AdvoLogix Partners With iManage to Offer the First LegalTech Document and Enterprise Legal Management Combination Based Upon the Secure Salesforce Platform
Today, the innovative Salesforce–based enterprise legal management provider AdvoLogix announced its strategic partnership with iManage, the leading document management system. This partnership brings the document, email, and knowledge management solutions used by the over 3,000 customers of iManage together with the case, matter, and enterprise legal management of Advologix on the secure Salesforce platform used by 150,000 customers and more than 88% of the Fortune 100.
Dan Bellopede, CRO at Advologix, said, “This is a game changer for the legal industry, both law firms and legal departments alike. If the last year has taught us anything, it’s that legal teams of all shapes and sizes need to be able to work from anywhere, anytime, just as if they were all in the same office. Our experience with the Salesforce platform is unique within legal, and it allows us to offer iManage’s customers complete collaboration and connectivity on the most secure and trusted platform possible.”
Dan Dosen, EVP Channel & Alliance, said, “The Advologix integration of iManage into the Salesforce platform will unlock data across two cloud-focused industry leaders. Customers will be able to access iManage content within the context of different Salesforce views, automating and streamlining workflows, and empowering more efficient and productive work.
“iManage’s powerful document and email management combines with AdvoLogix full lifecycle process and automation for matters to create new connections across data, systems, and people. We look forward to working with AdvoLogix to provide a cloud-scale solution that drives improved outcomes for customers with the highest security integrity.”
Thanks to this new partnership, AdvoLogix can now seamlessly integrate with iManage to offer the many customers of both solutions:
- Thorough integration of iManage into the Salesforce platform.
- Complete enterprise legal management with a full lifecycle process and standardized repeatable case activities to achieve best outcomes and ensure best practices;
- Industry–leading document, email, and knowledge management designed to work the way lawyers work;
- Work anywhere, anytime, with secure Cloud–based access to cases, tasks, and documents;
- Complete financial management with budgets, time and expense tracking, and spend reporting; and
- Unbeatable cloud–based platform security through Salesforce, rated by the cybersecurity experts at UpGuard as an “A.”
For more such updates and perspectives around Digital Innovation, IoT, Data Infrastructure, AI & Cybsercurity, go to AI-Techpark.com.