Independent testing firm validates Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response as a market-leading solution to stop advanced threats after in-depth technical evaluation
Arctic Wolf®, a global leader in security operations, today announced that Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response was named Best Network Detection and Response solution in SE Labs’ 2023 Annual Report.
SE Labs is an independently-owned and run testing company that assesses security products and services to ensure they do what their manufacturers and developers claim. The SE Labs annual security awards recognize security vendors that not only do well in SE Labs’ tests but perform in real customer environments, making them one of the only awards in the industry that recognizes the essential combination of strong lab work combined with real-world success.
Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response is the cornerstone of its Security Operations Cloud, providing thousands of organizations across the globe with the ability to quickly detect, respond to and recover from advanced threats. Built on an open XDR architecture, the Arctic Wolf Security Operations Cloud unifies the data from an organization’s endpoint, network, identity, cloud, and human security tools, and enables organizations of any size to establish world-class security operations.
The power and operational efficiency of the Arctic Wolf platform reduces the cost of having to manage and react to a welter of alerts generated from the existing security tech stack. Furthermore, Arctic Wolf ensure customers are able to optimize their security investments by enriching them with intelligence, machine learning and AI-algorithms, and real-world telemetry and learnings from incident response cases. With a holistic approach to threat protection across the entire security operations framework, Arctic Wolf reduces the likelihood and impact of cyber attacks, while driving long-term resilience to effectively end cyber risk.
“As with all things in cybersecurity, trust is hard to come by and even harder to prove which is why we are so pleased to have Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response recognized by SE Labs,” said Ian McShane, vice president, strategy, Arctic Wolf. “In a vendor landscape dominated by marketing spend, click-bait, and pay-to-play poster awards, organizations are becoming more reliant than ever on these kinds of independent, third-party assessments and appraisals to help choose that solutions needed to achieve positive security outcomes.”
This technical validation from SE Labs continues the trend of Arctic Wolf being recognized as an innovator and leader in the security operations space, which also includes:
- Ranking as the top cybersecurity company on the 2022 CNBC Disruptor 50 list
- Being named a “Leader” in IDC’s 2021 Managed Detection and Response MarketScape evaluation
- Ranking as the fastest growing Managed Detection and Response provider in Gartner’s 2021 market share report
- Being named to both the Forbes Cloud 100 and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies lists in 2022
- Winning CRN’s 2021 Managed Detection and Response Product of the year award and sweeping the three judging subcategories focused on technology, customer need, and revenue and profit.
To download a complete copy of SE Lab’s Annual Report 2023, visit their website.
- Join the conversation with Arctic Wolf on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Visit arcticwolf.com to learn more about our security operations solutions
- If you’re ready to get started, request a demo, get a quote, or conduct a Security Operations Maturity Assessment
- Want to join Arctic Wolf’s Partner Program? Apply today
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!