BigID, the leading data intelligence platform that enables organizations to know their enterprise data and take action for privacy, security, and governance, continues its market leadership in cloud data protection and risk posture solutions in both coverage and native integrations with AWS.
With more native controls for AWS than any other data security solution, customers gain more insight into their data, integrated support, and deep data protection across their cloud data:
- More Native AWS Cloud Coverage – including AWS S3, DynamoDB, Redshift, EMR, RDS, Aurora, Athena, Kinesis
- More Auxiliary AWS Cloud Coverage – including Snowflake, Databricks, MongoDB, Atlas, Cassandra, Couchbase, CockroachBD, Postgres
- More Native AWS Identity & Access Support – including AWS IAM Roles, AWS KMS, AWS Secrets Manager
- More Native AWS Account Governance– including AWS Security Hub, AWS Control Tower, AWS Config
- More Native AWS Data Governance – including AWS Glue & Lake Formation data tagging & access controls
- More Automated AWS Data Discovery – including Global Accounts, Nested Accounts, Ephemeral Resources, New Buckets
BigID solutions – including BigID’s data intelligence platform alongside SmallID – provide unmatched coverage, integration, and control for data protection and privacy in AWS cloud, and are available in the AWS Marketplace.
To learn more about BigID’s integrations with AWS, join BigID at re:Inforce on July 26 & 27:
- Visit Booth 410 for live demos and deep dives with experts
- Join the session “Streamline data discovery and access control for your data on AWS” on July 26th at 12:40 pm at Partner Theater A
- Learn more at bigid.com/aws
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!