New Report Highlights Chorus’ Leadership in Overall Customer Satisfaction and Product Strategy
Chorus.ai, a ZoomInfo company and Conversation Intelligence platform leader, today announced that it has been recognized as the top-rated product and a gold medalist in the 2021 Conversation Intelligence Data Quadrant from SoftwareReviews, a division of IT research and consulting firm Info-Tech Research Group. The award is based on the collective knowledge of real users, and placement is based on satisfaction with product features, vendor experience, capabilities, and emotional sentiment.
“Chorus’ best-in-class platform leverages artificial intelligence to capture and analyze the voice of the customer at scale giving revenue leaders the ability to understand the relationships and key moments that impact deal outcomes. Combined with ZoomInfo’s industry-leading intelligence, Chorus delivers even greater value to customers by offering the most advanced and comprehensive go-to-market solution on the market,” said Jim Benton, Senior Vice President of Emerging Products at ZoomInfo.
SoftwareReviews named Chorus the leader and a gold medalist, awarding it the highest aggregated satisfaction score among Conversation Intelligence vendors. This is based on vendor capabilities, product features, likeliness to recommend, and the overall emotional footprint the vendor has with clients. Chorus ranked No. 1 in:
- Likeliness to Recommend
- Artificial Intelligence Engine
- Audio Transcription
- Usability and Intuitiveness
- Ease of Implementation
Chorus received an Emotional Footprint score of +92, achieving high scores around importance to professional success, strength of emotional connection, and continuous product improvement and innovation.
“In today’s fast-paced sales environments, it’s critical that commercial leaders have clear visibility into the discussions that are taking place with prospects and customers. Even more crucial is distilling actionable insights and coaching opportunities from these conversations – understanding which conversations lead to conversions or high customer affinity, and which do not,” said Ben Dickie, Research Director of Info-Tech Research Group. “Chorus is a clear leader in this space, both in the context of product innovation and the positive feedback from end-users we receive on our SoftwareReviews service.”
Reviews of Chorus from verified users include:
- “The way Chorus integrates with the CRM is far more in-depth and intuitive than any other call recording solution I’ve seen.”
- “We evaluated Chorus and Gong and found the feature set, implementation process, training and support model much better with Chorus.”
- “I feel the overall capabilities and features that Chorus offers is what differentiates it. There’s such a high level of customization that can be made that I think it can help any type of organization.”
- “Chorus is an extension of me in the sales process—it’s my memory and my notetaker. Instead of worrying about taking every last note down and fearing that I’ve missed something, I can revisit my calls anytime, making me the sharpest I can be on my future calls.”
For more such updates and perspectives around Digital Innovation, IoT, Data Infrastructure, AI & Cybsercurity, go to AI-Techpark.com.