Cybersecurity leader wins first ever Employees Choice Award with top 20 finish on coveted list
CrowdStrike (Nasdaq: CRWD), a leader in cloud-delivered protection of endpoints, cloud workloads, identity and data, today announced it has been honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, which recognizes the Best Places to Work in 2023. CrowdStrike landed the #15 spot, earning the highest ranking for a cybersecurity company, in its debut on the annual, coveted list.
“While we’re proud of all recognition, cracking the top 20 on Glassdoor’s prestigious list is especially significant as it’s based solely on feedback from CrowdStrikers across the globe. CrowdStrike’s team includes some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, all laser focused on one of the most critical missions of our time: protecting customers and stopping breaches,” said J.C. Herrera, chief human resources officer at CrowdStrike. “As our rallying cry goes, it’s One Team, One Fight at CrowdStrike, and that mission-focused culture continues to attract an increasingly diverse global workforce – one that thrives on the speed and innovation of a start-up while benefiting from the scale of a market leader.”
The Best Places to Work awards rank companies based solely on the input of employees, who voluntarily provide anonymous feedback by completing a company review about their job, work environment and employer on Glassdoor. When sharing a company review on Glassdoor, employees are asked to rate their satisfaction with the company overall, and key workplace factors like career opportunities, compensation and benefits, culture and values, senior management, diversity and inclusion, and work/life balance. In addition, employees are asked to describe the best reasons to work at their companies as well as any downsides. The final list is compiled using Glassdoor’s proprietary algorithm, led by its Economic Research Team, and considers quantity, quality and consistency of reviews.
“The past year brought extreme highs and lows for job seekers and employees, but despite an increasingly uncertain job market, Glassdoor data shows there are still companies hyper-focused on creating outstanding employee experiences,” said Christian Sutherland-Wong, Glassdoor chief executive officer. “It’s encouraging to see companies doubling down on employee mental health and wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, competitive benefits and flexible work environments as we head into 2023. I sincerely congratulate all of the Best Places to Work winners.”
CrowdStrike has received the following corporate accolades:
- Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For (2022)
- Perfect Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index (2022)
- Ranked #1 on Fortune Future 50 (2021)
- Inc. Magazine’s Best-Led Companies (2021)
- PEOPLE Companies that Care (2021)
- Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces for Women (2022)
- Great Place to Work’s Best Place to Work in Bay Area (2022)
- Great Place to Work’s Best Place to Work in Technology (2022)
- Great Place to Work’s Best Workplace for Millennials (2022)
- Great Place to Work’s Best Workplace for Parents (2021)
- Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in Texas (2021)
- Great Place to Work Australia’s Best Workplaces (2022)
- Great Place to Work India’s Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM (2022)
- Great Place to Work India’s Great Mid-size Workplaces (2022)
- Great Place to Work Singapore Best Workplaces (2021)
- Great Place to Work UK’s Best Workplaces (2022)
- Great Place to Work UK’s Best Workplaces in Tech (2021)
- Great Place to Work UK’s Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (2022)
For more on CrowdStrke’s industry recognition, please visit our website.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!