- Zero trust-based security platform provides partners with improved resources, marketing development funds and very generous margins
- New leaders of Partner Program bring proven track record of channel business acquisition and growth
- Partner Portal redesigned to support remote work era with learning modules and tools designed for virtual meetings
ColorTokens Inc., a leading innovator in zero trust-based cybersecurity solutions, today announced the North American expansion of its Partner Program, along with the hiring of three industry veterans with more than 50 years of combined experience to lead the initiative.
The ColorTokens Partner Program and Partner Portal provide global distributors, VARs, and system integrators the resources they need to get started in the enterprise information security market. For the North American launch, the portal has been completely redesigned with learning modules and tools designed to work in remote presentations, virtual meetings and customer presentations.
“We’re actively recruiting a select group of partners with domain expertise who will play an active and ongoing role in the mutual development of our businesses to drive rapid and profitable growth,” said ColorTokens’ EVP and Co-Founder Rajesh Khazanchi. “We will be investing heavily in the success of our partners with improved resources, marketing development funds, and very generous margins in a highly competitive security, cloud and networking marketplace.”
“Our customers look to us to provide agile solutions for accelerating their digital transformation,” said Jon Mendoza, Chief Security Officer of Technologent. “ColorTokens provides a well-defined set of partner tools and resources that are geared toward our customer base. They understand the markets we serve and really play toward our strengths.”
Three Leadership Hires Bring Extensive Experience in Cybersecurity and Networking
The ColorTokens Partner Program will be led by a trio of veterans with at least 15 years each of channel vendor experience in cybersecurity and networking.
- Darren Blank will serve as VP, North American Sales & Channel. Blank brings 22 years of experience in sales, channel and marketing, including executive positions at Bitdefender, Illusive Networks, McAfee and Trend Micro.
- Karen Aldridge joins as Director, North American Channels. Aldridge is an accomplished channel professional with 22 years’ experience in technology and security, with direct sales and channel positions at Pulse Secure, Illusive Networks and Arrow Electronics.
- Richard Crozier will serve as Director of Channels, East. Crozier is a 15-year technology, security and channel veteran who has previously worked at Pulse Secure, Fortinet and Juniper Networks.
“I’m excited to join ColorTokens with these colleagues who have already built trust in the partner community with a proven track record of helping partners develop business acquisition and growth,” Blank said. “Security and cloud have become highly sophisticated and specialized; that’s why we have recruited employees with those same traits.”
The ColorTokens Partner Program allows easy entry for first-time cloud security partners, guiding them to develop skills, scale revenue, and achieve success. Partners receive support with proven business and go-to-market strategies, a well-trained sales force equipped to architect and deliver ColorTokens cloud-based Zero Trust security solutions, priority sales, lead routing, market planning assistance, market development funds and much more.