- Remotely-hosted electronic health records systems is anticipated to be a lucrative segment during the forecast period
- North America market is driven by extensive uptake of EHRs in the U.S.
Surge in usage of e-health technologies to manage chronic diseases in the past few decades has created significant opportunities in the market. Uptake of EHRs is fueled by adoption of advanced digital health technologies among healthcare professionals and patients. The global electronic health records (EHR) market size stood at US$ 30.7 Bn in 2021.
Healthcare providers are expected to benefit from improved patient outcomes and quality of care from successfully implementing EHRs. Improved accessibility to patient information across different devices, elimination of medication errors, and better utilization of clinical pathways to support clinical decision-making are the key benefits offered by EHR systems. Streamlining of routine operational work done in clinics and hospitals has broadened electronic health records (EHR) market outlook.
Get free PDF Sample Copy of Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market here (Corporate Email preferred for top priority handling): https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=4153
Key Findings of Market Study
- Financial Incentives to Healthcare Providers for Implementing EHR: Governments of several countries in Europe and Asia Pacific offer financial incentives to healthcare professionals and healthcare providers to adopt, implement, and make meaningful use of EHR technology for improved patient care. In particular, incentives help these players compensate the costs of upgrading software.
- Strong Demand for Remotely-hosted Systems to Drive Revenue: In terms of deployment, remotely-hosted EHR systems are largely preferred. The segment held major market share in 2021. Increase in usage of healthcare IT and smartphones to access patient data and interoperability of cloud-based systems to manage the data have propelled the adoption of remotely-hosted systems. EHRs are gaining rapid uptake in hospitals, driven by high spending by these institutes on healthcare IT for improving the delivery of healthcare services.
- Rise in patient population due to rise in prevalence of chronic diseases is a key trend in the market
- Increase in awareness about the benefits of EHR in patient care is driving the electronic health records (EHR) industry
- Healthcare providers are adopting EHR to streamline routine practices. Financial incentives are likely to accelerate the adoption of EHR technology among medical and health professionals.
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=4153
Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America held major share of the global market in 2021. Increase in number of EHR incentive programs in the U.S. has fueled the uptake of EHR systems in the healthcare sector. For instance, the Promoting Interoperability Programs encourage all eligible hospitals and critical access hospitals to adopt, implement, and upgrade EHR software. Hence, vendors have witnessed significant demand for certified EHR technology or modules that could be used in such incentive programs.
- As per TMR’s electronic health records (EHR) market research, Europe is an attractive market for software providers. The U.K. and Germany are likely to contribute sizable revenue during the forecast period. Presence of a large geriatric population has created lucrative opportunities for companies in the region.
- Asia Pacific accounted for the third largest share of the global electronic health records (EHR) market in 2021. The region has witnessed rapid adoption of EHRs in hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers.
The market landscape is consolidated, with the presence of small number of companies holding majority stake. Key players operating in the market are athenahealth, Inc., AdvancedMD, Inc., NXGN Management, LLC, Greenway Health, LLC, GE Healthcare, Epic Systems Corporation, eClinicalWorks, CureMD Healthcare, CPSI, and Archetype Innovations, LLC.
- Deployment Type
- Healthcare Reporting
- Clinical Research
- Clinics & Specialty Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy this Premium Research Report | Immediate Delivery Available – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=4153<ype=S
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
China Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market: China Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 7.7 Bn by the end of 2031.
Multiparametric In-vitro Cardiotoxicity Testing Market: Multiparametric In-vitro Cardiotoxicity Testing Market is projected to advance at a CAGR of 13.9% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 166.5 Mn by the end of 2031.
Oral Thin Films Market: Oral Thin Films Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 7.1 Bn by the end of 2031.
Consumer Genomics Market: Consumer Genomics Market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 21.2 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 26.3% during the forecast period.
Acute Migraine Treatment Market: Acute Migraine Treatment Market is projected to advance at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 7.9 Bn by the end of 2031.
Dental Anesthetics Market: Dental Anesthetics Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 904.1 Mn by the end of 2031.
Periodontal Treatment Market: Periodontal Treatment Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 12.2 Bn by the end of 2031.
Ceftriaxone Market: Ceftriaxone Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% from 2022 to 2031 and reach more than US$ 2.2 Bn by the end of 2031.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!