eSentire’s localized Managed Detection and Response service prevents business disruption and complies with multiple federal decrees for data privacy, use of information & communication technology, and data protection
eSentire, the Authority in Managed Detection and Response (MDR), today announced it has extended its award-winning, 24/7 Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) protection across the United Arab Emirates (UAE), adhering to federal data compliance requirements and prioritizing localized cybersecurity service support. By combining its open Extended Detection and Response (XDR) platform technology, 24/7 threat hunting, and proven security operations leadership, eSentire provides an all-in-one solution that helps organizations anticipate, withstand, and recover from cyberattacks across their entire attack surface, whether on-premises or in the cloud. eSentire has differentiated itself from other MDR providers through:
- Rapid time to value with service onboarding in only 14 days on average
- Unlimited incident handling and 24/7 threat hunting as foundational service offerings vs add-ons
- Complete attack surface coverage driving deep, multi-signal investigation across network, endpoint, log, cloud and identity sources with over 300 technology integrations supported
- Expertise of its Threat Response Unit (TRU), a dedicated team of researchers and hands-on experts who perform threat sweeps and hunts to inform new detection rules and Machine Learning models to constantly harden customer defenses
- Leadership in Generative AI, with its Insight Portal eSentire Investigator application, empowering every eSentire customer with investigation, response, and remediation tools through simple natural language interaction
- Flexibility to bring your own technology subscription or partner with eSentire for a fully managed license and service, as organizations consolidate their service protection
- 24/7 support, delivering a Mean Time to Contain active security threats of only 15 minutes, to reduce risk of downtime
eSentire’s SOCaaS capability has been celebrated across the UAE with multiple regional awards including KuppingerCole’s May 2023 SOCaaS Market Compass Report for the United Arab Emirates, where eSentire was recognized for its outstanding functionality and high levels of support. In its July 2023 Worldwide Leadership Compass Report, KuppingerCole also named eSentire the Overall Leader for Managed Detection and Response, as well as Product Leader, Innovation Leader and Market Leader. At the April 2023 Cyber Strategists Summit and Awards, hosted by CXO Insight Middle East, eSentire was designated “Best MDR Provider” for its efforts in protecting critical infrastructure organizations including healthcare providers, financial services firms, manufacturers, and utility suppliers. Most recently, eSentire was named CrowdStrike’s 2-time Global MSSP of the Year (22, 23) recognizing that more organizations globally choose eSentire to manage CrowdStrike EDR than any other service provider.
“We are excited to be extending our award-winning SOCaaS capabilities with localized support in the UAE,” said Bob Layton, eSentire Chief Channel Officer. “Together with our e3 ecosystem partners, we serve businesses seeking proven, resilient, cybersecurity services that are easy to consume, engage with, and truly add value. When you partner with eSentire you can trust that we’re the Authority in this space and personally committed to ensuring your business’ protection from the most advanced cyber threats.”
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!