– Everest Group’s research found that GEP “strengthened its position” among the Leaders category, citing high client satisfaction, revenue growth, strategic sourcing, deep category expertise, and continued investments in its software solutions, specifically AI solution, its end-to-end supply chain platform, GEP NEXXE
– Ninth consecutive year GEP named a Leader and Star Performer in the regarded assessment
GEP, a leading provider of procurement and supply chain strategy, software and managed services to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide, has been recognized as a Star Performer by “strengthening its position” among the Leaders category in Everest Group’s 2021 PEAK Matrix® Assessment of Procurement Outsourcing (PO) Providers for the ninth consecutive year.
“GEP continues to strengthen its position as a Leader in the procurement outsourcing market, due to its deep expertise in strategic sourcing services, category management capabilities across direct and indirect categories, and continued investment in developing advanced technology capabilities,” said Shirley Hung, Partner, Everest Group. “GEP is also recognized as a Star Performer, as it strengthened its cognitive capabilities through investment in GEP MINERVA™, launched solutions to streamline downstream procurement processes, and achieved one of the highest absolute revenue growth along with the highest client satisfaction ratings.”
At a time when the procurement function is rapidly expanding with companies seeking strategic partners to drive innovation, digital transformation and risk management, as well as deliver cost savings and improve shareholder value, Everest Group’s 2021 assessment designated GEP a Star Performer and Leader because it:
- Achieved one of the highest buyer satisfaction ratings and year-over-year revenue growth rates
- Continued to invest in its AI solution, GEP MINERVA; its cloud-native, source-to-pay software,
GEP SMART™; and its end-to-end supply chain platform, GEP NEXXE™
- Increasing its global reach along with deep category, strategic sourcing and process expertise
Everest Group evaluated 19 major service providers using its proprietary PEAK Matrix® assessment methodology, leveraging multiple sources of information, including a proprietary database of more than 1,600 multi-process procurement outsourcing contracts to evaluate the service providers’ market impact, vision and capability.
For more information on GEP’s performance on the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® 2021 and to download a custom copy of the report, visit www.gep.com/everest2021.
Everest Group issues its analysis of the procurement service provider landscape annually, measuring global providers on its proprietary PEAK Matrix. Procurement outsourcing leaders are evaluated on criteria such as market success and wins, scale, scope, technology and innovation, delivery footprint and buyer satisfaction levels. Similarly, the Star Performer title is awarded to those demonstrating the strongest year-over-year (YOY) movement on the PEAK Matrix.
For more such updates and perspectives around Digital Innovation, IoT, Data Infrastructure, AI & Cybersecurity, go to AI-Techpark.com.