Cloud Delivery Model Reduces Infrastructure Costs; Offers Choices to Customers
Graylog, a global provider of next-generation log management solutions, today announced the availability of Graylog Cloud. With the full features and functionality of Graylog Enterprise, Graylog Cloud offers choices to customers who want seamless data collection, rapid search, flexible analysis, and greater affordability without the hassle of maintaining and updating the systems it runs on.
“Graylog Cloud is our full-featured Enterprise log management platform plus all the benefits the cloud has to offer,” said Lennart Koopmann, founder, and CTO of Graylog. “Infrastructure and maintenance associated with on-premise deployments can be a significant burden for many organizations. For those who want ‘log management done right’ and not worry about system management, Graylog Cloud is the perfect choice.”
For IT professionals who solve security, operational, and application support issues, Graylog Cloud offers infrastructure cost savings coupled with immediate operational agility so organizations can quickly find meaning in data and take action.
Graylog Cloud offers:
- Industry-leading 90 days of live data and 1 year of archived data included, ensuring everything needed for daily work is at the ready
- 99.9% uptime SLA provides confidence that Graylog Cloud is there when needed
- Full control of the customer environment for maximum flexibility and speed in adding new data sources, processing rules, search templates, alerts, visualizations, reports, and unlimited users
- The assurance of a SOC2 Type 2 certified environment
- All the features of Graylog Enterprise v4.0, including Graylog Illuminate for pre-built data visualizations of supported data sets
- Built-in integration with IPinfo for fast, reliable IP address information that automatically enriches log data processed by Graylog Cloud
According to Research Firm MarketsandMarkets, the global log management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% from 2020 to 2025, with the cloud delivery portion of the market growing fastest over that period.
“Market conditions are favorable for our introduction of Graylog Cloud,” said Fritz Maxwell, chief revenue officer of Graylog. “With a global sales team and a Partner Network ready on ‘day one’, we are poised to benefit from the expected growth of both the cloud and on-premises market segments.”
Graylog next-generation log management solutions can be purchased directly through Graylog Sales or through the Graylog Partner Network who are ready to help IT professionals worldwide tailor their experience to get the most out of Graylog.
In addition to offering Graylog Enterprise, Graylog’s official cloud launch partners have been trained and certified on Graylog Cloud. Covering the U.S., Europe and the Middle East, these Managed Security Services Partners (MSSPs) and Value Added Resellers (VARs) include: omniIT, Secure Computing, Trace3 and Yellow Dog Networks.