It’s a new year, and IMM is still the number one eSignature partner for financial institutions
IMM, the only eSignature provider specializing in eSignature and digital transaction solutions exclusively for financial institutions (FIs), announced today more than 1,600 FIs now use IMM’s products and solutions for eSignatures, which reflects a growth in the client base of more than 15% from this same time last year. Of that, 30% have partnered with the company for more than five years, and notably, 50% for 10 years or longer. Fueled by a client-focused culture, the company has a history of reporting consistent long-term retention levels that are unprecedented within the financial software industry.
Chuck Klein, IMM CEO, said, “IMM has provided solutions to financial institutions for more than 25 years. I am so proud of our year-over-year growth as well as the spectacular team we have assembled. Reaching the milestone of 1,600+ bank and credit unions clients is quite an achievement. IMM eSign is the only solution available that was created exclusively for financial institutions, and we understand there are unique client requirements. Our products are designed with specific functionality to ensure IMM eSign is simply the best eSign solution for the financial services market.”
In 2021, IMM strived to go above and beyond exceeding their clients’ expectations. The company’s most notable achievements include:
- IMM released enhanced versions of IMM eSign and IMM eSignPlus to further simplify and streamline eSignature processes across the entire enterprise, elevating and further safeguarding the consumer experience while accelerating digital transformation strategies for its clients.
- IMM successfully completed the SOC 2® type 2 certification, reinforcing its commitment to security and regulatory compliance with leading industry standards for managing enterprise data. Undergoing this voluntary audit further affirmed its long-standing dedication to information and data security practices, ensuring policies, procedures and operations not only meet, but also exceed the industry standards for security, availability, and confidentiality.
- IMM strategically partnered with Notarize to offer clients remote online notary services and continues to expand its partner ecosystem.
- IMM’s most innovative eTransaction application to date, eReceiptsPlus, was introduced. The company’s patent-pending, cloud-based technology features real-time, remote-sign capabilities, enabling members or customers to complete end-to-end digital transactions, including remote embedded signature capture, directly from their mobile device via SMS (text) message.
- The launch of IMM’s new Client Experience Program. This new client-centric program ensures current and prospective clients receive best-in-class account services and management as a part of their overall IMM experience. The company has a keen understanding of the challenges FIs face and can anticipate and quickly respond with relevant technology solutions.
For more than two decades, FIs of all sizes have selected IMM for its continued commitment to providing an enriching digital customer experience with technology offerings that solve evolving industry challenges. IMM attributes much of this success to its continued commitment to providing excellent customer service, including a collaborative environment in which ideas and feedback from clients influence much of the development and technology initiatives deployed each year.
“While this year brought many challenges to financial institutions, we are honored to be here to support their eSignature needs every step of the way,” said John Levy, EVP at IMM. “Our clients are at the center of our company’s mission, and we want to continue to meet their evolving demands. We are grateful for their continued partnership and look forward to our growing relationships in the coming years.”
For more such updates and perspectives around Digital Innovation, IoT, Data Infrastructure, AI & Cybersecurity, go to AI-Techpark.com.