The global industrial control systems security market size is expected to reach USD 34.64 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Stringent government regulations on Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) to increase the adoption of Industrial Control Systems (ICS) security solutions is a key factor expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period.
The rising trend of replacing conventional vehicles with electric vehicles is expected to increase demand for industrial control systems security. Industrial control systems offer possibilities to the automobile sector to respond rapidly to market requirements, expand productivity, enhance efficiency, and decrease manufacturing downtimes. Production facilities of major manufacturers are automated to optimize efficiency, which is expected to have a positive impact on the market. So, increasing demand in the automotive sector is driving revenue growth of the industrial control systems security market.
Request a Sample Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1077
Increasing government regulations concerning CIP is expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Government interventions have created deep concerns about the security of industrial control systems and sensitive information, which is expected to support market revenue growth. In addition, increasing occurrence of cyber incidents may cause substantial income losses, brand damage, loss of customer trust, safety issues, theft of intellectual properties, and even loss of life. Therefore, ICS security protocols are required to defend the ecosystem from any financial, operational, or human losses.
However, lack of collaboration between public and private sectors is limiting expansion of the industrial control systems security. Total cybersecurity requires considerable collaboration between public entities and private companies, along with involvement of local and central governments. However, bringing all stakeholders onto a single platform is a time-consuming task, due to international fragmentation, country-specific agendas, and political differences, which is expected to restrict revenue growth of the market during the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS) segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period, due to rising demand in power and energy industries, development of open source DCS solutions, and time and cost-effectiveness provided by these solutions. In addition, expanding industrial infrastructure in emerging markets and growing inclination towards public or private clouds are expected to create attractive prospects for distributed control systems internationally.
- The network security segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period. The global shift to work from home and the subsequent rise in remote access are increasing enterprise network traffic and the number of devices, which means more exposure to threats, such as malware and ransomware. This is increasing adoption of network security, which is expected to continue throughout the forecast period.
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1077
- The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to register a considerably fast revenue CAGR over the forecast period, due to significant growth in the number of cyber-attacks and rising demand for smart technologies in the region. In addition, government support and investments for ICS security in the region is expected to drive market revenue growth in Asia-Pacific during the forecast period.
- Companies profiled in the global market report include ABB Group, Airbus SE, Siemens AG, Honeywell International Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Palo Alto Networks Inc., Sophos Group plc, BAE Systems plc, CyberArk Software Inc., Kaspersky Lab, and Nozomi Networks Inc.
- In July 2021, Sophos, a global leader in next-generation cybersecurity, acquired Braintrace to enhance its threat detection capabilities. Braintrace’s Network Detection and Response (NDR) technology will support Sophos’ Managed Threat Response (MTR), and rapid response analysts and Extended Detection and Response (XDR) customers through integration into the adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem.
To identify the key trends in the industry, research study at https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-control-systems-security-market
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global industrial control systems security market based on solution, security type, service, system type, end-use, and region:
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Identity and Access Management
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation
- SCADA Encryption
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Distributed Denial of Service Solution
- Security Information and Event Management
Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Database Security
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Consulting and Integration Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Training and Development Services
- Managed Security Service
- Incident Response Services
System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Energy and Utilities
- Water Utility
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1077
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
h. Rest of Europe
d. South Korea
e. Rest of APAC
- Latin America
b. Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
a. Saudi Arabia
c. South Africa
e. Rest of MEA
- North America
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Medical Alert Systems Market size is expected to reach USD 15.82 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. Rising health literacy is a major factor expected to drive market revenue growth.
Genome Editing Market size is expected to reach USD 30.23 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 18.2% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of genetic abnormalities, cancer, and infectious disease, growing application of Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats (CRISPR) genome in different fields of biotechnology increasing funding for research initiatives in the field, and rising demand for gene-editing technologies in pharmaceutical companies are some of the major factors driving global genome editing market revenue growth.
Disposable Gloves Market size is expected to reach USD 22.9 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Revenue growth of the global disposable gloves market is primarily driven by factors such as rising focus on safety and hygiene as a result of increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and the COVID-19 pandemic
Pet Insurance Market size reached USD 5.10 Billion is expected to reach USD 18.10 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period. Increasing rate of pet adoptions in countries across the globe, rising prevalence of various animal diseases, and need to cover pets in the event of disease and treatment or as a result of accidents are some of the key factors expected to continue to drive market revenue growth.
bioreactors And Fermenters Market size is expected to reach USD 5.17 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.7% through the forecast period. Rapid adoption of hybrid technologies, growing popularity and preference for single-use reactors, and increasing demand for advanced bioreactors and fermenters for large scale manufacturing and production in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Glucose Meter Market size was USD 9.50 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Increase in diabetes population across the globe, rise in awareness about diabetes prevention, and technological advancements and frequent launches of glucose monitoring meters are factors expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period.
For more such updates and perspectives around Digital Innovation, IoT, Data Infrastructure, AI & Cybersecurity, go to AI-Techpark.com.