The “Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market Research Report by Device Type, by Acuity level, by Age Group, by End-user, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market size was estimated at USD 12.99 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 14.01 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.28% to reach USD 22.68 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Systems Market?
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases
- Rising demand for real-time and remote patients monitoring
- Technological advancement in patient monitoring systems
- Inadequate reimbursement and high cost of system
- Growing demand for patient monitoring devices in non-hospital settings
- Rising demand for minimally invasive and non-invasive device
- Stringent regulatory framework and lack of skilled healthcare professionals
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allumer Medical Pvt. Ltd.
- BioTelemetry, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- DexCom, Inc.
- Dragerwerk AG
- Edwards Lifesciences
- GE Healthcare
- Getinge AB
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Jet Medical
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic plc
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- NextGen eSolutions (P) Ltd.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Nonin Medical, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Pediatric Oncall
- Recorders & Medicare Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!