Report highlights ESG progress and transparency with voluntary SASB and TCFD disclosures
NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT), a leading provider of performance management, cybersecurity, and DDoS attack protection solutions, today announced the publication of its 2023 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report. This year’s ESG Report highlights NETSCOUT’s progress on its ESG pillars: sustainable products; sustainable operations; diversity, equity, and inclusion; and bridging the digital divide, as well as its continued focus on cybersecurity solutions for its customers to meet business resiliency goals.
“NETSCOUT’s commitment to ESG continues to be an important part of creating long-term value,” said Jeff Levinson, General Counsel and Chief ESG Officer at NETSCOUT. “Our ESG program aligns tightly with our mission and values. Because it is integrated with our business, it supports our growth and innovation while reinforcing our responsibility to our stakeholders.”
The FY2023 ESG Report includes voluntary disclosures of measurements aligned with relevant sector standards from the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board and Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures framework.
The FY2023 ESG Report highlights include:
- Results from its ESG priority assessment that benchmarked NETSCOUT activity with that of its peers, industry leaders, investor, and customer expectations, and confirmed the previous ESG materiality assessment and NETSCOUT’s ESG four pillar focus areas.
- Additional transparency into governance, including ESG oversight, corporate governance, and risk management and opportunities.
- Recognition as Best Work-Life Balance and Best Compensation in 2022, and Best Leadership Teams in 2023, by Comparably, a review site for employees.
- Completion of 22 team volunteer projects in five countries and held the fifth annual Heart of Giving Community grant program in Allen, Texas, and the eighth annual community grant program in Westford, Massachusetts.
- Creation of additional learning and development opportunities for employees, including expansion of our leadership development program, continuation of situational leadership training, and a pilot of the Managing @ NETSCOUT program.
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and continued development of our measurement and assessment processes and tools.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!