New features and platform updates offer a better approach to help businesses better navigate the growing enterprise resource planning (ERP) threat landscape
Onapsis, the market leader in business application cybersecurity and compliance, today announced an expansion of its best-in-class platform with a suite of new and enhanced ERP security capabilities. Following Onapsis Research Labs’ recent milestone of 1,000 discovered zero-day vulnerabilities and the launch of its Threat Intel Center, these new capabilities and platform updates continue to build on their unique threat intelligence and insights to enable customers to more seamlessly and efficiently protect their business-critical ERP applications.
Given the growing complexity of the modern ERP landscape, companies often don’t know where to begin or frequently lack the deep visibility, capabilities, and knowledge to effectively analyze their ERP attack surface and understand the true risk to their organizations. As a result, digital transformation projects (such as SAP RISE, S/4HANA, and Oracle migrations) are potentially vulnerable to attack by sophisticated threat actors, and critical data (such as intellectual property or personally identifiable information) and the business itself are increasingly at risk of compromise and financial impact. Onapsis’ new and enhanced features will provide security teams with deep visibility into their ERP attack surface and crucial insights from the Onapsis Research Labs, enabling them to more effectively prioritize, mitigate, and remediate the largest threats to their business.
“As organizations continue to evolve their ERP landscapes and expand to the cloud, they face growing challenges on how to properly secure these critical systems,” said Mariano Nunez, CEO and co-founder of Onapsis. “Our customers rely on our threat intelligence and market-leading solutions now, more than ever, to make sense of the complexity, reduce their attack surface, and protect the critical ERP applications that power their businesses. Our new and enhanced capabilities deliver huge security advantages and efficiencies that take a significant burden off of security teams and provide complete peace of mind, knowing that Onapsis is securing what matters most.”
The latest Onapsis ERP security release targets three key areas for SAP and Oracle customers:
Operationalizing the most impactful and timely global threat intelligence from the Onapsis Research Labs to help guide prioritization and accelerate incident response
- Powerful machine learning from the Onapsis Research Labs identifies the most critical and most anomalous threats for your team, improving the speed and quality of their incident response
- New, expanded incident profiles with more insights from the Onapsis Research Labs than ever before help your team start scanning for threats immediately and more effectively
- Catch attacks before they reach your ERP attack surface by extending Onapsis threat intelligence to any network security stack with vendor-agnostic, open-source threat and exploit rules
Eliminating the complexity of ERP security with deeper visibility and greater extensibility
- Leave no stone unturned with enhanced with powerful discovery tools that can locate and identify all your vulnerable and linked production and non-production systems to ensure you have a true read on ERP risk
- Increase team efficiencies with improved issue management that streamlines team workflows and powerful, new and enhanced integrations with several of the industry’s leading technology providers such as Splunk, ServiceNow, and Microsoft
- Eliminate 1000s of hours of manual work and compensating controls with our new Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance policy that audits your entire ERP asset inventory on demand
Elevating and empowering your teams to make better decisions with the right insights and knowledge
- New updates to the Onapsis Research Labs’ Threat Intel Center deliver more content around elevated ERP threat activity directly to your team to consume and utilize in their day-to-day operations
- Take advantage of the world-class, customer success experts from Onapsis and new programs designed to check the health of your ERP landscape and accelerate your time-to-value with the Onapsis Platform
- Establish ERP security best practices, optimized processes, and centers of excellence by leveraging the strength of our market-leading global systems integrator (GSI) partner community
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!