RhythmScience, a leader in cardiac data management and services, today announced the formation of its Medical Advisory Board (MAB). Comprised of renowned experts across heart failure and rhythm management, the MAB will provide invaluable clinical guidance and strategic insights to further advance RhythmScience’s mission of transforming chronic cardiac condition management.
“We selected MAB members across a range of cardiology expertise, and we are excited to work with this esteemed group.” said Shawn Kumar, CEO of RhythmScience. “Their insights will be instrumental in our pursuit of leveraging cardiac data to empower clinicians and improve outcomes for patients with chronic cardiac conditions. With their collective knowledge and expertise, we are confident in our ability to positively impact the future of cardiac care.”
Members of the Medical Advisory Board include:
- Dr. Arvind Bhimaraj, MD, MPH, FACC, FHFSA, Heart Failure Cardiologist and Director, Heart Failure Disease Management Service at Houston Methodist Hospital System
- Dr. Ali Valika, MD, FACC Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiologist at University of Illinois and Advocate Aurora Health
- Dr Matthew Ostrom, MD, Cardiac Electrophysiologist at Torrance Memorial, a Cedars-Sinai Affiliate, COR Healthcare and Lundquist Lurie Cardiovascular Institute
- Dr. Gaurav A. Upadhyay, MD, FACC, FHRS, Cardiac Electrophysiologist at Center for Arrhythmia Care, Heart and Vascular Institute, The University of Chicago Medicine
- Dr. Rajesh Venkataraman MD, FHRS, Cardiac Electrophysiologist at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology & Cardiovascular Surgery Associates
The Medical Advisory Board will work closely with RhythmScience’s interdisciplinary teams to guide the company’s strategic direction, provide clinical insights, and ensure the highest standards of patient-centric cardiac care. By leveraging their extensive expertise and deep understanding of the challenges faced by healthcare professionals, RhythmScience aims to further strengthen its position as a trusted partner as the leading cardiac data platform.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!