Sesame Software’s Data Management Suite, Relational Junction, empowers Vertica Users to Integrate Data Across All Platforms
Sesame Software, the innovative leader in Enterprise Data Management and creator of Relational Junction, today announced its rapid data connector for Vertica. Relational Junction provides ETL, ELT, transform, and complete integration of Vertica data – on-prem, on-cloud, or anywhere in between.
Relational Junction enables users to integrate Vertica data with a wide variety of data sources to ensure company data is broadly available. With Relational Junction, users can construct data pipelines in minutes and replicate data to virtually any destination, including cloud data warehouses such Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Microsoft Azure, as well as on-premises databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL to name a few.
Key Benefits Include:
- Connect internal and external data sources to Vertica in minutes
- Synchronize Vertica with Salesforce, Oracle, and other back-office systems
- Access the complete Vertica data model for a comprehensive view of data
- Unify IT systems and auto-scale business processes across applications
- Integrate data into analytical and operational layers without heavy, repetitive lifting
- No coding, data mapping, or maintenance required
Relational Junction: The Complete Solution
Relational Junction combines integration, replication, data warehousing, and compliance to cover all of your data needs. This unified platform simplifies your data architecture by eliminating the data silos that traditionally separate analytics and data science. Relational Junction helps data teams simplify data movement with improved data reliability and cloud-scale production operations to help build the best foundation for data analysis.
Request a demo to learn more about how Relational Junction integrates Vertica with the data sources and applications within your tech stack!
For more such updates and perspectives around Digital Innovation, IoT, Data Infrastructure, AI & Cybersecurity, go to AI-Techpark.com.