Leaders from Citi, ZipHQ, VNDLY and others to speak on innovation, organizational brilliance and best-in-class technology solutions across sourcing and procurement
Sourcing Industry Group (SIG), the premier membership organization for sourcing, procurement, outsourcing and third-party risk professionals, today announced the keynote programs and agenda for its upcoming Procurement Technology Summit in Amelia Island, Florida from April 16-19, 2023. The four-day networking event will offer industry leaders across sourcing and procurement the opportunity to interact with the solutions shaping the industry, including AI, machine learning, robotics process automation and more.
This year’s Summit agenda includes keynotes from:
- Bob Pusanik, Director at Citi, and SIG CEO Dawn Tiura will kick off the Summit with a fireside chat, brought to you by GEP.
- Shashank Saxena, General Manager at VNDLY, a Workday Company will discuss the evolution of the app economy, from the onset of mobile gaming to the AI evolution, including how open AI and ChatGPT will change the future of software.
- Kate Vitasek, author, educator and supply-chain innovator behind the Vested business model will refresh the critical concept of how a “What’s in it for We” (WIIFWe) mindset has the power to revolutionize business relationships.
- Gian Paul Gonzalez, New York Giants motivational speaker will turn his “All In” mindset that propelled the New York Giants to the Super Bowl into a discussion around the power of commitment.
- Rory O’Brien, Director of Customer Experience at Tonkean, will create a discourse around prioritizing the experience of users, and building a procurement process that people will follow.
- Jamie Hansen, Vice President of Presales at ZipHQ will journey through procurement’s past, present and future to detail the digital strategies organizations need to thrive in the modern world.
- SIG University Faculty and partners will host a panel discussion on how professional development should remain top-of-mind, with the lingering possibility of an economic downturn and cost-cutting in full swing. A full list of panel speakers can be viewed here.
“Our members are leaders and innovators within their organizations, and the Procurement Technology Summit gives them the opportunity to discuss the technologies and trends shaping the industry with like-minded professionals,” said Dawn Tiura, President and CEO of SIG. “Having an immersive experience of the innovations that are driving the industry forward will help leaders keep pace with the evolution of technology, and drive better outcomes for their businesses.”
Curated social activities and destination experiences are available throughout the event, balancing informational sessions with opportunities for networking and exploration of Amelia Island. Buy-side attendees are invited to kick-off the conference with a Buy-side social, followed by a 10-Hole Par 3 Golf Tournament on the Executive Course at the Summit’s host hotel, Omni Amelia Island Golf Resort. Anyone not interested in playing has the option to explore Amelia Island on a Historic Tour.
The full Procurement Technology Summit agenda can be found here and registration to attend can be found here.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!