Stellar Cyber’s award-winning SecOps platform simplifies security operations for practitioners in more ways than one
Stellar Cyber, the innovator of Open XDR technology, will exhibit its SecOps platform with more advanced features at Black Hat USA in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Wednesday, August 9th, and Thursday, August 10th.
At the conference, Stellar Cyber will debut the following new features:
- Comprehensive Case Management: Rather than managing investigations alert-by-alert, Stellar Cyber case management enables analysts to work tens, if not hundreds, of individual alerts in a single investigation. It automatically combines many alerts, including weak signals, into a single case. As analysts’ productivity increases and weak signals get detected, the organization’s risk of a wide-scale breach diminishes.
- Scalable Rules Framework: A new approach to rules creation and management in the platform enables faster rule creation and deployment to match the fast-moving threat detection landscape.
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM): Security teams can identify and watch sensitive file and folder locations anywhere on their network for 24/7 automated monitoring. If any of these files are modified, deleted, or new files added to the specified locations, the platform generates an alert that can then be correlated with other events to ensure speedy, effective investigation and remediation of any threat.
- System Action Center: Security analysts and engineers can quickly monitor the health of the Stellar Cyber platform, integrations, and data integrity without creating manual reports or running time-consuming queries, ensuring consistent security outcomes.
During the conference, Stellar Cyber experts will demonstrate the platform’s field-vetted capabilities, which are proven to assist lean security teams in delivering consistent security outcomes across multi-cloud environments, optimizing investigation workflows, and much more. Stellar Cyber customers note that after deploying the platform, they benefit from the ability to:
- Maintain 24/7 line-of-sight threat visibility across the entire IT and OT environment.
- Eliminate redundant and error-prone manual data management tasks
- Gain new insights into where vulnerabilities exist across the environment
- Take incident response from ad-hoc processes to near-fully automated routines
“Black Hat is where practitioners learn new ways to defeat attackers to protect their organizations,” said Steve Garrison, Sr. Vice President of Marketing at Stellar Cyber. “Through intelligent automation built into the platform, we help practitioners by eliminating the manually intensive tasks many deal with daily. This, coupled with our use of AI/ML to facilitate cross-alert and log correlation, we offer a powerful automated weapon against attackers. We are coming to the desert primed and ready to show what our platform can do to make practitioners’ lives easier.”
“The key to driving efficiency and productivity is our obsessive dedication to our users,” said Sam Jones, Vice President of Product Management at Stellar Cyber. “Security products can do a lot, but what they should never do is put the burden on the user to get them to work correctly. That is our job.”
To see how Stellar Cyber can simplify your security operations, visit booth 672.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!