Swimlane ranked 38th fastest-growing cybersecurity company in North America; #1 fastest-growing in Colorado
Swimlane, the AI-enabled security automation company, today announced it ranked No. 38 among cybersecurity companies on the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in North America. This marks the second consecutive year Swimlane has been named to the prestigious Deloitte list. Swimlane is the core automation platform for more than 25 Fortune 500 companies and 26 U.S. federal agencies.
“We are honored to be recognized by Deloitte again this year, which further reinforces our position as the largest and fastest-growing pure-play security automation company,” said James Brear, CEO of Swimlane. “Our continued investments in top talent and low-code automation technology have not only fueled our growth, but have us well-positioned to continue outperforming the competition and shaping the future of security automation.”
Brear added, “Swimlane customers achieve an ROI of nearly 300% within one year of using our platform.”
This announcement follows several notable Swimlane milestones in 2023, including:
- Global Expansion with the opening of a new R&D center in India, as well as expansion into Japan with 300% increase in customer adoption.
- Bringing Turbine to AWS Customers with the introduction of its cloud-native architecture and integration with the Amazon Security Lake.
- Finance-focused Security Automation Ecosystem enables financial services companies to automate fraud protection, compliance, and transaction and credit line monitoring.
- Third-Party Recognition and Leadership with Quadrant report ranking Swimlane the leader in security automation with highest Technology Excellence rating.
- Rated and Reviewed as a leading security orchestration, automation and response solution on Gartner Peer Insights and G2.
- To learn more about Swimlane, visit https://swimlane.com/
- To learn more about the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, visit https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en.html
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!