To support its focus on helping independent software vendors (ISVs) succeed in high-growth IT markets of cloud, security, data and AI, TD SYNNEX (NYSE: SNX) is launching a new ISV Acceleration Program designed to support every stage of an ISV’s lifecycle. The new program is designed to help ISVs of all sizes grow their businesses by providing them with access to TD SYNNEX’s extensive ecosystem reach, deep technical expertise, and marketing and sales resources.
As highlighted in the 2023 TD SYNNEX Direction of Technology Report, “Partners are appropriately focused on delivering the building blocks needed for their customers to take advantage of the potential of high-growth technologies. It’s clear that partners see that these technologies are here to stay and will forever change existing ways of operating businesses and interacting with one another.”
“Through our industry-leading portfolio of vendors and dedicated cloud, data and AI, and security business units, the TD SYNNEX ISV Acceleration Program will enable our partners to leverage these technologies and solutions to drive innovation and customer value in high-growth markets, ” said Shannon Warner, Vice President, Cloud & ISV Ecosystems, TD SYNNEX. “We are proud of our track record of helping ISVs achieve their goals through our extensive partner ecosystem, and we look forward to helping them accelerate their growth and success in the channel.”
Feedback from newly launched ISV partners participating in the program include New Relic.
“We are excited to partner with TD SYNNEX to bring Azure and AWS private offers to market. This enables us to offer our customers a seamless and flexible way to procure our observability platform while bringing them the benefits of procuring through their marketplace of choice,” said Jesse Clem, Vice President of Alliances and Channels at New Relic. “TD SYNNEX is a trusted and strategic partner for us, and we look forward to expanding our reach and impact through their extensive channel network.”
TD SYNNEX co-sell partners are also excited for this increased focus on ISVs.
“This partnership will enable Gong to leverage TD SYNNEX’s reach and expertise as we continue to bring our revenue intelligence platform to more customers and partners,” said Eddie O’Brien, Senior Vice President of Partnerships at Gong. “Together, we can help revenue organizations across industries and around the world drive business efficiency and growth.”
Benefits of the TD SYNNEX ISV Acceleration Program include the following:
- TD SYNNEX’s hyperscaler marketplace offers that are promoted via TD SYNNEX StreamOne marketplace to reach an ecosystem of thousands of resellers and MSPs
- A new ISV co-sell program, in addition to the existing resell model, for new-to-the-channel and start-up ISVs to help them accelerate their sales through channel partners
- Access to TD SYNNEX’s Channel Acceleration Bootcamp, which offers a channel readiness assessment and engaging live workshops to help ISVs develop their channel ecosystem and go-to-market strategy
- Access to the newly launched TD SYNNEX Partner Health and Fitness Tool and new ISV focused DemandSolv partner lead generation programs
- Go-to-market approach to help ISVs position their offerings as part of larger, integrated solution in high growth markets
The TD SYNNEX ISV Acceleration Program is a unique opportunity for ISVs in North America. To find out more and get started, please contact HighGrowth@tdsynnex.com or visit this website.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!