New COE Enables a Patient-Centric Focus on Building and Driving an Optimal Patient Services Strategy
Upcoming Webinar “Developing Innovative, Patient-centric Services Using the Holistic Patient Journey” Outlines Ways to Design Optimized Patient Support Services
Trinity Life Sciences, a leader in global life sciences commercialization solutions, introduces a Patient Services Center of Excellence (COE) that offers life sciences companies data-driven insights, strategy and solutions to power patient-centric support services. Developing and executing high-impact Patient Support Services (PSS) is important as manufacturers strive to create differentiation through patient-centric customer experiences.
To enable an impactful PSS offering, there are many questions that need to be answered:
- What are the core needs of patients and providers in this therapeutic area (TA)?
- What are other manufacturers in the TA and adjacent TAs offering?
- What are the key drivers of adherence for the patient population?
- How should performance—and impact—be measured?
- What data sources are required to understand the patient journey fully and accurately?
Trinity’s Patient Services COE provides advisory services powered by a dedicated team of experts with access to differentiated patient insights, proprietary benchmarking data, advanced analytics and tracking tools. Clients are able to:
– Access one-of-a-kind proprietary U.S. patient services benchmarking data and tools across performance (Patient/HCP Satisfaction) and organizational/operational measures within the peer set (TGaS Advisors)
– Benefit from recommendations driven by patient-focused, vendor-agnostic objectivity and understanding of the broader commercial ecosystem
– Understand the key factors that shape Patient Support Programs (PSPs) and identify the right components for their program
– Precisely calculate the time and resources needed to plan and execute a PSP offering
– Uncover barriers and insight into measuring the success of and satisfaction with PSPs
– Predict Next Best Actions for Patient Engagement
“Patient Services teams are facing a need for multifaceted patient-centric insights to prepare their organizations as they elevate and differentiate their Patient Support Programs,” explains Jennifer Parr, Partner and Head of Patient Services & Patient Centricity at Trinity Life Sciences. “Life sciences companies are beginning to operationalize Patient Centricity, and patient services is a key lever.”
“Advancement and growth of complex therapies has shifted how pharma manufacturers plan and operationalize their patient support services programs,” adds Mary Lynn Kelley, Vice President of Patient Support Services for TGaS Advisors, a division of Trinity Life Sciences. “It is now vital for patient services solutions to be high-touch and personalized, utilizing the right patient engagement platforms and tools while offering advanced support services. Trinity’s Patient Services Center of Excellence is built to support this need and empower organizations to elevate their programs to a patient-centric model.”
A webinar, Developing Innovative, Patient-centric Services Using the Holistic Patient Journey, on May 2 will discuss challenges and opportunities in ensuring that Patient Support Services are inspired by the patient and accurately reflect their key areas of need. Among other topics, attendees will explore ways to leverage a wide range of data and information sources—including Real-World Evidence (RWE)—to develop holistic journeys.
Life sciences executives can register here.
Members of the media who would like to attend the webinar can contact Elizabeth Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!