Validic Inc., a market-leading digital health and personalized care company, announced today that it was recognized as a Top Company in Remote Patient Monitoring upon conclusion of extensive research and company outreach by AVIA Marketplace, the leading digital health marketplace.
Validic’s EHR-integrated healthcare application ingests remotely collected health data from the world’s largest health IoT platform to help healthcare organizations personalize chronic condition management, remote care, and support for healthy living. With complete in-house device logistics and technical support, Validic offers a proven way for healthcare providers to personalize care for their entire patient population.
Healthcare is not one size fits all. Patients have different goals and need different levels of care at different times. Validic offers healthcare organizations a single, cost-effective, EHR-embedded solution that:
- Enables the creation of remote programs to support multiple clinical applications and patient support needs
- Integrates personal health data as a first-class citizen of the EHR — with program enrollment and visualizations in the patient chart, writing data to EHR flowsheets, and surfacing clinical alerts via the in-basket and in-basket pools
- Helps clinical teams operate more efficiently and effectively; 88% of clinicians say Validic saves them time
- Meets the full scope of patient device and support needs, from BYO-everything to pre-paired kits and phone support
- Eliminates the need to support multiple point solutions with a comprehensive enterprise platform
Validic supports the largest personalized care program in the country at a leading healthcare integrated delivery network on the West Coast, with more than 300,000 patients enrolled and thousands of devices shipped since inception.
The Top Remote Patient Monitoring Companies Report represents the aggregation and analysis of client ratings and reviews as well as health system implementation data across the country and highlights broader industry trends to contextualize the impact the companies and products are currently having in the space. Given the complexity and evolving nature of remote patient monitoring, the 2023 refresh of this report helps define the remote patient monitoring landscape and how these solutions best support patient care.
Access the full report findings from AVIA Marketplace’s Top Remote Patient Monitoring Companies list here.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!