Valtix, the industry’s first multi-cloud network security platform as a service, continues its rapid growth by completing its first full fiscal year of platform availability, where customer growth continues to increase 60% quarter-on-quarter and also surpassed over one million hours consumed in production in less than twelve months. During this past year, Valtix delivered significant platform updates, a self-service Free Tier, and support for all four major cloud service providers – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). These milestones showcase the company’s commitment to becoming the leader in multi-cloud workload security.
According to a recent Valtix survey, 95% of U.S. IT leaders are making multi-cloud a strategic priority in 2022, with security being top of mind (96%). However only 54% feel highly confident that they have the tools or skills they need to execute. Valtix was built from the ground up to solve for multi-cloud security using the network and can be enabled in just 5 minutes. This empowers security teams to quickly, accurately and securely move business needs at the operational speed of the cloud.
“Three years ago, Valtix started with a bold mission: to protect every workload across every cloud,” said Douglas Murray, CEO at Valtix. “In the fall of 2020, the platform went live and I am thrilled to see the significant adoption across AWS, Azure, GCP and Oracle Cloud. We are in a unique position to become the market leader in workload security and I am remarkably grateful to our customers and partners who trust in us to protect their critical assets.”
“Enterprises running workloads in public clouds have a multitude of security challenges,” said Vishal Jain, CTO at Valtix. “One of the primary challenges is the lack of visibility and control of the connectivity within the workloads running there. Specifically, public cloud connectivity between workloads is relatively open. The cloud service providers give you little control over those communications. Add in open paths to the public internet and the risk of a breach as a result of this control gap is significant.”
Key Company Highlights
- Released its well-received multi-cloud security research report.
- Announced Valtix 2.9, adding support for Oracle Cloud in addition to GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Launched Self-Service Free Tier, the industry’s first free multi-cloud security-as-a -service to enable security for departmental and dev/test apps. More than 100 enterprises adopted the Valtix Free Tier within 90 days of release.
- Secured flagship customers across multiple industries including financial services, software/SaaS, mobile payments, retail, healthcare and pharmaceutical.
- Four of the top global pharmaceutical companies now have cloud workloads secured with Valtix.
- Built a security research function from the ground up with meaningful contributions to Log4j response.
- Named a prestigious 2021 SINET16 Innovator Award Winner
- Shortlisted for the category, Best Security Innovation in a SaaS Product, in the 2021 SaaS Awards
- Gold Winner in the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards for the Cloud Security- North America (between 10 to 49 employees) category
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!