Visit Varonis at booth #2934 to gauge your SaaS data security posture, reduce exposure, detect threats, and prove compliance
Varonis Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNS), a pioneer in data security and analytics, will return to Black Hat USA as a Gold Sponsor on August 10 – 11 in Las Vegas. Varonis experts will be in-person at booth #2934 and online in the virtual Business Hall for 1:1 demos and to answer questions about securing data in the cloud.
Visit Varonis at Black Hat to see how the Varonis Data Security Platform helps companies minimize their blast radius ― the damage attackers can do once they land on a network. Learn how Varonis closes security gaps on-prem, in Microsoft 365, and across popular SaaS and IaaS apps and services, including Salesforce, Google Drive, Box, AWS, Okta, Jira, Slack, GitHub, and Zoom.
Varonis Highlights at Black Hat USA 2022:
- Meet Varonis In-Person: Join Varonis at booth #2934 on Wednesday, August 10, and Thursday, August 11. Schedule a 1:1 meeting, watch presentations and see the newest features for DatAdvantage Cloud that let you visualize and prioritize security risk across today’s mission-critical SaaS applications and cloud data stores. We’ll also have giveaways and our legendary Breacho game.
- Virtual Visits: Stop by the Varonis booth in the virtual Business Hall, where you can schedule demos of the Varonis Data Security Platform and DatAdvantage Cloud.
- Virtual On-Demand Session: Remote work and the rise of cloud collaboration increase your attack surface and give attackers more opportunities to compromise critical data stores and applications. At the Varonis virtual booth, learn how to mitigate risk and reduce your blast radius by putting your data first during the session “Attack Surface vs. Blast Radius.”
- View Varonis’ full Black Hat USA lineup and book your meeting.
- Visit the DatAdvantage Cloud product page.
- For more information on Varonis’ solution portfolio, please visit www.varonis.com.
- Visit our blog, and join the conversation on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Watch and subscribe to SecurityFWD, Varonis’ YouTube show covering the latest infosec tips, tricks, and tools.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!