The Vertis Market Intelligence Platform leverages proprietary data science to enable enterprise, HR and real estate decision makers to create and implement business critical strategies with clarity and conviction
Vertis, Inc., a high-growth data-science SaaS company, emerged from stealth mode today, and unveiled the general availability of its “Vertis Market Intelligence Platform”SM, the only platform that leverages billions of data points and proprietary data science to help business leaders implement data-driven people and workplace strategies.
The platform delivers dynamic insights to executive, HR, and real estate leaders in high-growth enterprise organizations, allowing them to make accurate, data-driven decisions quickly, and to compete more effectively in today’s dynamic, hybrid workplace with its complex labor challenges. The data accessible through the Vertis Market Intelligence Platform enables organizations to make informed decisions about real estate, talent, and workforce expansion.
Without the instant recommendations and creative trendspotting provided by Vertis’ Market Intelligence Platform, enterprises resort to spending millions of dollars on specialized consultancy projects with prolonged timeframes, only to receive static, outdated information that lacks critical context.
“We’re excited to officially introduce the Vertis Market Intelligence Platform which enables our customers to bring actionable data to some of the most critical and consequential decisions they make,” said Dave Withers, CEO and Co-founder of Vertis. “Our revolutionary, data science-driven platform provides insightful, actionable market intelligence about labor and real estate trends, empowering companies to take giant leaps forward with more effective workforce and workplace strategies.”
Strategic workplace and data expertise, entrepreneurial success
Vertis was founded in June 2020 by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs and data science experts. The company’s co-founders have previously founded and built numerous successful ventures. The senior leadership team also has experience at large enterprises including Dell, EMC, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo. Vertis’s co-founders include:
- Dave Withers: Chief Executive Officer, is a serial entrepreneur with a 25-year track record as a successful founder and technology executive with numerous successful exits and has also held senior positions at EMC and Dell post acquisitions.
- Sam Hocking: President and Chief Revenue Officer, is a serial fintech/proptech entrepreneur, who has held senior executive leadership positions at BNP Paribas, Bank of America, and others.
- Gordy Holterman: Chief Strategy Officer, is an active entrepreneur, former hedge fund manager, and former senior executive at Wells Fargo.
Vertis’s leadership team is augmented by an Advisory Board composed of industry thought leaders including:
- Michael Callahan, a veteran entrepreneur, founding investor at Datadog, founding CEO of Awake Networks (acquired by Arista), founding CTO of PolyServe (acquired by HP) and senior tech executive with an extensive big data background.
- Kevin Timmons, a senior technology executive, former CTO at CyrusOne and former GM, Datacenter Services at Microsoft, who has designed, built and operated some of the world’s largest technology infrastructures.
- David Kahnweiler, non-Executive Chairman of Colliers International, Chicago.
- Doug Holte, a real estate entrepreneur and former President of the Irvine Company, an international real estate development organization.
- Jeff Palmucci, a serial entrepreneur with a deep background in machine intelligence who has founded and successfully exited several tech companies.
Customers realize immediate value
Okta, the world’s leading independent identity provider employs more than 3,000 people, with offices in the US, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company has successfully deployed and leveraged the Vertis Market Intelligence Platform to support blue-sky thinking about requirements affecting the work/life balance of potential recruits, and their propensity to relocate. With data and insights from Vertis, Okta can better understand the complexity of modern labor pools and create corresponding workplace strategies.
“We are a software company, and our greatest assets are our employees,” said Armen Vartanian, SVP, Global Workplace Services at Okta. “The pandemic dramatically impacted people’s lifestyles, work, and transport preferences. We leveraged Vertis’s data insights to ensure we had the right workforce and workplace strategies to support our aggressive growth targets.”
Data intelligence and insights drive operations in today’s hyper-dynamic hybrid workplace
The Vertis Market Intelligence Platform delivers intelligence and insights with the following primary capabilities:
- Access to rich data sources – The platform harnesses data from public and private sources and applies advanced data science techniques to facilitate real-time talent and location decisions.
- Insights to accelerate action – The platform brings clarity in minutes, not months. Organizations receive dynamic scoring that guides execution of investments in talent, facilities, and other corporate assets.
- Innovation for competitive advantage – The platform helps organizations recruit and build teams that align with their business goals. Accurate, comprehensive data coupled with predictive intelligence enables Vertis customers to get out ahead of competitors, while lowering risks to strategic investments.
According to Co-founder, Sam Hocking, “With Vertis powering their market intelligence, enterprise leaders can see holistic trends impacting their business up to the very minute they need them, and make critical investment choices with clarity and conviction, which they’ve never had before.
“This solves for today’s hybrid workplace, in which recruitment and real estate markets are hyper-dynamic. Organizations require ongoing adjustments to their labor and workplace strategies based on the highest-quality, most up-to-date data available, collected from the broadest spectrum of data sources if they are to achieve their strategic goals.”
For more such updates and perspectives around Digital Innovation, IoT, Data Infrastructure, AI & Cybsercurity, go to AI-Techpark.com.