Virtusa Corporation’s prestigious recognition in multiple categories by NelsonHall solidifies its position as an industry leader, showcasing its capabilities and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
Virtusa Corporation, a global provider of digital strategy, digital engineering and IT services and solutions, today announced it achieved Leadership status in NelsonHall’s 2023 Quality Engineering NEAT Report. Virtusa was recognized as a Leader across five different categories and a High Achiever or Major Player in others, reinforcing the company’s commitment to excellence in quality engineering.
NelsonHall is a leading global analyst firm, and the NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) analyzes the performance of vendors offering quality engineering services.
“We’re proud to have our expertise validated by NelsonHall and be recognized as among the leading offerings in our field,” said Ram E, Senior Vice President Technology, Virtusa. “This endorsement reflects our Engineering First approach, which puts a rigorous focus on the quality and the result of our business transformation projects. Through our Engineering First approach, we deliver engineering excellence and innovation, enabling our clients to stay ahead of the curve and drive meaningful impact in their respective industries.
NelsonHall named Virtusa a Leader in the following categories:
- Overall: Recognition as a Leader in the Overall category highlights the strength of Virtusa’s offerings and commitment to customers.
- AI-Based Analytics & Automation: Homegrown AI capabilities, backed by curated partnerships with leading academic universities and vendors, give Virtusa clients an edge to stay ahead of the digital curve.
- App Security: Virtusa’s Vulnerability Management solution (vVMS) is an advanced, automated, scalable, and integrated solution that detects and secures assets such as apps in real-time for organizations to ensure complete security of valuable data.
- Cloud Migration: Virtusa thoroughly evaluates a company’s current IT landscape using state-of-the-art tools combined with deep experience from large scale cloud migrations to build a comprehensive cloud journey roadmap.
- RPA-Based Test Automation: Virtusa increases test automation coverage by leveraging automation factory models.
“Virtusa has aggregated most of its specialized QE services and automation efforts into its continuous testing platform, driving automation across the testing lifecycle and making automation more accessible to client organizations. It is also helping clients move their applications to the cloud, providing functional, non-functional, and cloud infrastructure capabilities, and is investing in AI-based analytics to help inform clients what to test,” said Dominique Raviart, IT Services Practice Manager, NelsonHall.
The company was also named a High Achiever for the ERP & COTS Testing category and a Major Player for the UX testing category.
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!