The “Global Digital Health Investments Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher observed a significant increase in the digital transformation of healthcare and demand for effective IT solutions to improve care delivery, creating a lot of excitement among investors. Venture capitalist activities in health technology rise as healthcare organizations, clinical trial providers, insurance firms, employers, and policymakers become increasingly willing to adopt tech-oriented solutions. We noted investment records set over the last three years while new trends and business models arise as strategic mergers and acquisitions occur.
Notable emerging themes include virtual care, patient engagement, platform approach, behavioral health, and femtech, driven by shifts in consumerism and decentralization of care delivery. As technologies evolve and become vital to efficient and cost-effective healthcare operations, innovators in this space will succeed with agile business models and scalability. They need to be ready to drive technology changes and demonstrate value to customers.
This study analyzes the top 200 investments in the last five years to determine critical investment areas and trends and offer stakeholders insights into growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
2. Investments in Digital Health
- Research Methodology
- Transaction Types Covered by the Analysis
- The Surge in Digital Health Investments
- Drivers for the Heightened Digital Health Investment Climate
- Digital Health Segmentation
- Digital Health Investments Set New Records Each Year
- A Slow and Steady Rise in Deal Numbers
- Primary Themes
- Top 5 Trends in Digital Health Investments
- Top 3 Clinical Indications for Investments
- Analysis by Digital Health Segment
- Virtual Care Delivery is a Top Priority
- Digital Transformation of Healthcare with Integrated Capabilities
- Patient Engagement
- Enhancing Care Quality is Vital as Providers Strive for the Quadruple Aim
3. VC and M&A Deal Analysis
- Digital Health VC Activity
- Digital Health M&A Activity
- Key Imperatives for Digital Health Vendors Typically Demonstrating Value
4. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Hospitals Seek Vendors Offering Partnerships for the Transition to Value-based Care
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Healthcare Delivery Models Require Robust Care Coordination Software
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Digital Health Solutions for Niche Applications
Visit AITechPark for cutting-edge Tech Trends around AI, ML, Cybersecurity, along with AITech News, and timely updates from industry professionals!