The “Identity Theft Insurance Market by Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Identity theft insurance is intended to cover some of the costs associated with a theft of one’s identity. In addition, it compensates victims for expenses incurred in regaining their financial identities and fixing their credit records.
These expenses include everything from phone bills to legal assistance. Moreover, specialists are frequently provided by policies to assist victims with the process of reclaiming their identities. Furthermore, when someone uses personal information to attempt fraud or other crimes, it is called identity theft.
Increase in adoption of convenience of digital payments for customers and significant increase in cybercrimes promote the growth of the identity theft insurance market. These factors notably contribute toward the growth of the global identity theft insurance market.
However, lack of less awareness among people about identity theft insurances and client expectations for superior services are some of the factors that hamper the market growth. On the contrary, surge in digitization in developing countries is expected to provide various growth opportunities for the market growth. In addition, increased importance of digital privacy for the people are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth in the coming years.
- The study provides in-depth analysis of the identity theft insurance market along with the current trends and future estimations to illustrate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, & opportunities and their impact analysis on the identity theft insurance market size are provided in the report.
- The Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the identity theft insurance market from 2021 to 2030 is provided to determine the market potential
- Increasing adoption of digital payments
- Rising cybercrimes
- Increase in the number of credit card users
- Lack of awareness among consumers
- Meeting client expectations
- Increasing number of users on online platform
- Growing digitalization in developing countries
- Increased importance for privacy
- Credit Card Fraud
- Employment or Tax-Related Fraud
- Phone or Utilities Fraud
- Bank Fraud
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Allstate Insurance Company
- IdentityForce, Inc.
- McAfee, LLC
- NortonLifeLock Inc.
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
For more such updates and perspectives around Digital Innovation, IoT, Data Infrastructure, AI & Cybersecurity, go to AI-Techpark.com.