Company is a Gold Winner in CIEM, Cloud Security, Deception Technology, Endpoint Security, Ransomware Protection and Vulnerability Management
Attivo Networks®, the experts in identity security and lateral movement attack prevention, today announced that the company has been recognized as a winner for the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Cybersecurity Product / Service Awards. This is the seventh consecutive year that the company has been distinguished as a leader in multiple categories.
The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards recognize companies, products and professionals that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security. Based on the strength of its nomination and the popular vote by members of the Information Security Community, Attivo Networks technology was recognized as a gold winner across six separate categories:
- Cloud Infrastructure Entitlements Management (CIEM): Least privileges for Zero Trust
- Cloud Security: Exposure and over-provisioning visibility and attack surface reduction
- Deception Technology: Credentials, Active Directory objects, and data concealment
- Endpoint Security: Credential theft, privilege escalation, and lateral movement detection
- Ransomware Protection: Prevent Active Directory exploitation to prevent ransomware distribution and loss of domain control
- Vulnerability Management: End-to-end visibility of credential and Active Directory exposures and excessive cloud provisioning
“We are honored to be recognized in the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards across multiple categories, from identity security to ransomware protection,” said Carolyn Crandall, chief security advocate and CMO at Attivo Networks. “Our continued recognition from Cybersecurity Insiders demonstrates the importance of newer Identity Detection and Response (IDR) tools, which have become must-have security stack staples for delivering visibility and detection for credential theft and misuse and attempts to exploit Active Directory.”
“We congratulate Attivo Networks for the innovation they brought forward in their identity security solutions and recognition as a Gold award winner in the Cloud Infrastructure Entitlements Management, Cloud Security, Deception Technology, Endpoint Security, Ransomware Protection and Vulnerability Management categories of the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards,” said Holger Schulze, CEO of Cybersecurity Insiders. “With over 900 entries in more than 250 award categories, the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards program is highly competitive. All winners reflect the very best in innovation and excellence in tackling today’s urgent cybersecurity challenges.”
The 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards are featured online at https://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/2022-cybersecurity-excellence-awards/.
For more such updates and perspectives around Digital Innovation, IoT, Data Infrastructure, AI & Cybersecurity, go to AI-Techpark.com.