Bureau Veritas, who recently upgraded its California Technical Competence Center with 5G Device Certification Testing capability, has announced it is hosting a 5G virtual conference on 30th September 2020 alongside some of the industry’s testing and technology leaders.
Getting ready with a 5G integration business strategy is critical to many electronics manufacturers, retailers and technology integrators. With this 120-minute virtual-conference, you can gain an in-depth and business-focused understanding about 5G as a technology, its applications, and how to ride the wave of opportunities 5G presents.
During the approximately 2-hour conference, attendees will be able to listen to the following industry specialists covering the latest technical and compliance insights:
- Welcome – Mr. Sarbjit Shelopal, General Manager, Bureau Veritas USA
- Over-the-Air Performance Testing of 5G User Equipment – Dr. Michael D. Foegelle, Director of Technology Development, ETS-Lindgren USA
- 5G NR Standards evolution 3GPP RAN1 update – Mr. Javier Campos, Keysight Technologies Spain
- EMC and Wireless Test and Measurement: Challenges and Solutions for Connected Vehicles – Mr. Garth D’Abreu, Director, Automotive Solutions, ETS-Lindgren USA
- Bureau Veritas Insights – Overcoming Typical Failures with 5G Integration – Mr. Yiche Chen, Technical Manager, Bureau Veritas Taiwan
- Bureau Veritas 5G/IoT Technology Competence Center Tour – Mr. Eddie Parsons, General Manager – Sunnyvale, Bureau Veritas USA
- Design of mm-wave 5G Base-Stations and User Equipment Using Silicon Chips – Prof. Gabriel M. Rebeiz, Distinguished Professor, Member of the National Academy, Wireless Communications Industry Endowed Chair, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, The University of California, San Diego, California, USA
- Wrap Up – Mr. Clive Bax, Senior Director, Testing & Engineering Services, Bureau Veritas USA