B2B executive, pricing and sales leaders are invited to learn how leading companies are reimagining digital commerce and accelerating results
Zilliant, the industry leader in intelligent B2B price optimization, price management and sales guidance software, today announced that its annual customer event, MindShare, will take place virtually on May 18, 19, and 20 and is open for registration.
“Competing and winning in today’s environment requires that B2B companies reimagine their traditional approaches to commerce, most important of which is the digital channel,” said Zilliant President and Chief Executive Officer Greg Peters. “We’re thrilled to offer this unique opportunity for B2B leaders to see the best practices, case studies, and technology advances that can help them reimagine digital commerce and accelerate the ROI of their investments.”
The company’s annual premier pricing and sales growth conference, now in a virtual environment, will feature best-in-class content and customer stories, tailored to an audience of industry leaders from a wide range of B2B distribution, manufacturing and services companies. The agenda includes:
- Keynote address from Greg Peters and product innovation preview from Zilliant Senior Vice President of Products and Services Pete Eppele.
- Customer session on how to take your pricing to the next level with TW Metals Pricing Analyst Matt Gour.
- Customer session on how to deliver timely, specific, prioritized actions for sales to move inventory and convert lost quotes from thyssenkrupp Copper and Brass Sales Commercial Relationship Manager Matt Knaggs.
- Customer session on how to achieve digital transformation through price, guiding sales and service teams to satisfy customers from alphabroder® Director of Pricing Administration Eric Lange and alphabroder® Vice President Dan Hogancamp.
- Customer session on how price attributes and market share sensitivity fuel margin growth with Signature Flight Support Senior Director Revenue Management Mike Rice.
Additionally, the three-day virtual event will feature sessions from SAP, Salesforce and Oracle, breakout tracks for pricing and sales topics, as well as a pre-conference event to get to know Zilliant on Wednesday, May 12.